H.E.L.P. Apheresis for Long Covid, Post Vac Syndrome and Chronic Illnesses/Post Viral Syndromes has shown outstanding success rates in the last years. Clinical experience has increased substantially since it's use was widely adapted by the medical community in Cyprus, Germany and Switzerland in 2021. Small and large independent polls and reports of treating doctors demonstrated success rates between 70-90% (significant improvement) of the patients treated. Published scientific studies show the same outcome of H.E.L.P. Apheresis for Long Covid and other similar conditions, please find the latest studies here
We are planning similar subpages as this one, as soon as we have received sufficient data on Immunopheresis, Plasmapheresis and subforms like Rheopheresis or Inuspheresis. Please find a comparison chart of apheresis forms used in LC, Post-Vac an CI here and a FAQ regarding various forms of apheresis here.
Dr. Gunnar J. Bücker, Dr. Marcella Bürkner, Dr. Lutz Fricke and Prof. Christel Weiß presented their Help Apheresis for Long Covid treatment results during the congress: 'The given findings show a high response rate with significant clinical improvements and long-lasting results. Thus, HELP seems to be a promising and safe treatment option for patients suffering from LC.'
- ISFA World Congress (International Society for Apheresis) - Dr. Gunnar J. Bücker, Dr. Marcella Bürkner, Dr. Lutz Fricke and Prof. Christel Weiß presented their Help Apheresis for Long Covid treatment results during the congress: Comparison of symptoms before and after HELP shows a significant and sustained alleviation of symptoms (p < 0,0001), the overall rating increased from a score of 2 (range 1 – 3) before apheresis to 3 (1-5) after apheresis and to 4 (1.2-5) currently and 83% of patients would recommend the treatment after they have been treated
- Eureka Health Poll - 35.000 treatment reports for Long Covid. H.E.L.P. Apheresis came in 1st position of successful treatments that improved patrients significantly:
- Patient groups - over 75% of patients have benefited in various degrees in polls of patient groups like 'Larnaca Helpers' or our own community group on Facebook (see screenshot).
- Public polls (Dr Trent Garrison/LongCovidPharm) https://twitter.com/trentgarrison/status/1601743277346418688?s=20&t=nXvy6wU4sKKZ8cXlticO8Q
- Treating Doctors Socials - Dr Gunnar Bücker on his twitter channel reports success rates of 60-80% https://mobile.twitter.com/buckergunnar
- Treating doctors in the Media - Dr Ringel reports success rates of 70% in the media:
- Treating doctors in the Media - Dr Linkesch reports success rates of 90% in the media:
- Dr Beate Jaeger in her observations reports success rates of 70-90%:
In the poll by Dr Trent Garrison and LongCovidPharm H.E.L.P. Apheresis reached 1st place of all Non-pharmacological treatments. Sample size was not as large as in the Eureka poll though.
If you want to receive available treatment slots and newsletter updates, please register here (all our services are free, we are community built by volunteers/members for members):
All the Information and Help you need:
Get on our community list to receive notifications about available treatment slots, latest updates and news first - expert interviews, research updates, patient and clinician insights and more. It's free!
(All our services are free, we are community built by volunteers/members for members)